Thursday 20 March 2008

Wonderful Lymm

Thursday, 20th March, 2008

Home again, home again. Wonderful.

We had a horrid journey from LA, the worst part being the flight from Heathrow to Manchester with the World's Favourite Airline! Our lovely daughter-in-law met us with a great big smile and were we glad to see her. Home now, heating on, washing started, 351 emails (I've already deleted 200-odd of them) and a stack of mail. All we need now is a cup of tea and some rest.

Speak to you all soon

Thanks for putting up with all this blogging - it's been fun and we hope you've enjoyed it. Next thing we'll be boring you with our photographs!

Christine and Richard

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I do hope it isn't too cold for you.

Here is a little reminder of your fabulous holiday.

/Users/wendyjones/
Desktop/colt.pdf

I expect you have plenty of your own, which we would both love to see. Try and come over when you have time and we can spend a day comparing thoughts and pics. Speak soon . Wendy

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I do hope it isn't too cold for you.

Here is a little reminder of your fabulous holiday.

/Users/wendyjones/
Desktop/colt.pdf

I expect you have plenty of your own, which we would both love to see. Try and come over when you have time and we can spend a day comparing thoughts and pics. Speak soon . Wendy

Anonymous said...

Well I made a right mess of that didn't I?
This what I really meant to send you.

/Users/wendyjones
/Desktop/DCP_0279.JPG

Laurence said...

As the other people have mentioned welcome back to good old blighty and the weather after what seems to have been a wonderful holiday, I don't know how you managed to find the time with your busy schedule to keep the Blog going but it was all very entertaining. We shall be looking forward to seeing some of the many photo's you have taken.

Cheers

Laurence & Christine

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.