Tuesday 6 September 2011

Thirty-fourth appointment

Tuesday, 6th September, 2011

Block of the day - Hearts and Tulips

Our lovely V10-4 machine wasn't playing ball today! It's been running perfectly for the past couple of weeks, but today something went very wrong. When we arrived around 11.15 a.m., there were people who had been waiting an hour or more. Oh dear! Eventually we were taken round to the other machine and, after a half an hour or so there, Richard went through at around 1.15 p.m. Not too bad considering. Hope the machine is better tomorrow. Richard is doing very well with all this, but is somewhat tired.

We met a father and daughter from Cinnamon Brow, the father having a similar but very different regime for his prostate cancer. The daughter, over from Qatar, was using her laptop. Obviously, within the hospital, there is wi-fi and I could have taken my laptop and done these blogs there. Bit late now!

Back again tomorrow for appointment 35.

Christine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine, I hope you and Richard are well. I was thinking about you both and I so visited your blog. It's strange reading it, like you kept a diary for both of us really. I'm glad you wrote it and its still on here. I've visited your blog twice before but never thought to say hello. I hope you are both keeping well.

Kind regards, Kate, the daughter from Cinnamon Brow :-)